I was whipping this up tonight and it occurred to me why not snap a few quick pictures and share it with you all? It’s a quick and easy dessert I like to whip up when I’m feeling just a little sweet tooth after dinner.
This isn’t an every day affair, but when you feel that hankering, this will hit the spot, and it takes me less than 5 minutes to whip up.
One serving of this Keto Chocolate Cake comes in at 260 Calories and 5.5 net carbs. These instructions will yield two servings, so remember to share with your carb-crazed-cugino (cousin). Have fun & Enjoy a treat occasionally 🙂
Keto Chocolate Cake in Under 5 Minutes
Keto Ingredient List
- Cream Cheese (2 TBSP)
- Salter Butter (2 TBSP)
- Eggs (2)
- Cocoa Powder, Unsweetened (2TBSP)
- Coconut Flour (2 TBSP) – I like this brand
- Vanilla Extract (1 Tsp)
- Baking Powder (.25 Tsp)
- Blueberries (2 TBSP)
- Liquid Stevia Drops (5-8 Drops) – I like this brand
Keto Cake: Assemble!
- Assemble your Team!
- Melt Butter and Cream cheese 30 seconds in microwave, mix together.
3. Add all remaining ingredients (except berries), and beat together well with fork until consistency is similar to this:
4. Toss in the blueberries and gently push around for a nice even distribution.
5. Smooth out and wipe off the edges. Toss in Microwave for 2.5 minutes!
Our finished Keto Chocolate Cake took us literally < 5 minutes! Buon Appetito! 🙂