Here’s a list of my blog posts, where we talk about what it means to go against the grain. Keto, Accountability, Motivation.
- Embrace Change & Create Your Own Luck
- Will you Be Staying on Plan for Vacation?
- Why Counting Calories Doesn’t Work
- Keto Q&A: Busting Cultural Barriers with Coach Vic
- Let’s Root Out Those Hidden Carbs
- Enjoy the Process Part 4: Better than Yesterday
- Ouch – My Ketosis! 5 Ways to Bounce Back in to Keto
- On Tradition, Carbs and Keto Balance
- 9 Tell-Tale Signs of Being in Ketosis
- Best 7 Convenient Keto Snacks
- Is the Keto Diet Healthy? 5 Simple Ways to Support Your Keto Partner
- Tips for Going Keto
- 11 Unbelievable Benefits of Keto Diet
- Cost of Keto Part 1: Invest in Your Health.
- How Water Fasting Improves Weight Loss – From Pasta to Fasta
- Enjoy the Process: Part 3 Your Circle of Control
- Enjoy the Process: Part 2 Adversity
- My Keto Diet Results
- Enjoy the Process: Part 1 Small Steps Build Success
- Bite the Bullet and Do It
- 5 Paradigm-Shifting Reads for Going Keto
- Lose the Carbs! Leave the Love
- An Empty Canvas
Low Carb / Keto Recipes
These are fun, quick, simple recipes you can use to fill your week with low carb delicious foods. You’ll not even notice there’s no bread, I promise.
Even Garfield could go keto if he had this lasagna recipe handy.
When a chocolate craving strikes, rely on this recipe to defend against a carb-binge! Keep Calm and Keto On!
Whip up this healthy-fat mayo in minutes, and add it to meals through your week.
When you know how to “bread” your meat without breadcrumbs, you are on to some next-level stuff. Welcome to Keto Breading 101!
Make your very own bone broth. It’s not as scary as it sounds and packs plenty of flavour + nutrition (plus you can drink it from a mug!)
The harsh reality of going keto means you can’t order take-out pizza. But wait! That doesn’t mean in 30 minutes or less you can’t enjoy a Keto Pizza! Check out these crust options and try ’em all!